Thursday 2 January 2014

HOLOGRAPHIC GOLD DISC GLEQUINS FOR NEW YEARS !

Happy Thursday guys! How are you all today? I've noticed today that I've also had unusually high page views for today, not sure why?!
So here is the nails I've been promising you for days, but be warned these nails were the first nails I photographed with my new dslr camera so my hand position etc. is a bit dodgy and the photos aren't the best but just try and look at the sparkly ; )

Ok so I started off with two coats of Angelica Nails black nail polish* (sorry I can't remember the name) I then used these gold holographic disc glequins which I got from eBay and just placed them on my nails before adding two thick coats of topcoat! 

I know it's not really coming off in the photos but this was so insanely sparkly, I posted a video on my instagram and they look like disco balls!!
























Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Any problems with catching clothes or so? That's always what discourage me to do this kind of nail art...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou :) If you apply a generous layer of topcoat and ensure that you've pressed the glitter into the polish underneath then nope, you won't have any problems hopefully :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having these problems also with stickers, if they are kind of thicker ones... I use top coat but somehow they usually get through:D

      Delete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )